Have a Fargo Printer that is still under warranty and needs repair? J. O'Brien is an HID Fargo Authorized Repair Provider(ARP) for all Fargo ID card printers. As a Fargo ARP certified member, we have the technical experience and training to repair your card printer at no cost to you on behalf of the manufacturer. We are happy to receive your Fargo card printer, provide the service needed, and get the machine back to you ASAP regardless of where you purchased it. This is just one way we try to go above and beyond for our clients.
Levels of certification:
HID FARGO Authorized Service Providers (ASPs) are able to provide quality timely technical support and repairs to their End Users. ASPs attend a multi-day training course to become certified.
HID FARGO Authorized Repair Providers (ARPs) are an extension of the HID Global Repair Department and are paid by HID to perform repairs. To qualify to become an ARP, providers must first become an ASP.
How to tell if your Fargo ID card printer is covered: Please refer to the chart below, or if your model is not listed or you need help Contact us
How Easy It Is To Work With Us:
Our Technical Service Department will work with you or your employees to determine if you printer is currently covered under it's original/extended warranty (even if it was not purchased from J. O'Brien).
If your printer is currently covered and cannot be fixed via our free phone support:
- We will direct you to ship the printer to our repair facility in Springfield, NJ.
- We will provide full evaluation and provide a summary of service to provided within 24-48 hrs of receiving your machine.
- We handle all case entry and warranty paperwork.
- We ship the repaired unit back to you free of charge (ground shipment).
What's Not Covered?
- On-site service (can be provided for an additional cost, must be within service radius).
- Damage caused by unauthorized repair attempt.