Using a parking system is the best way to keep your parking lots secure. The following tips will ensure you are utilizing your parking passes effectively.
1) Use Logos to Customize Your Permit
- A logo on your parking pass will make it easier to identify people allowed to park in your lots. It will also be harder to counterfeit a parking pass with a logo.
2) Number Systems
- Create numbering system to keep track of the people who have parking permits.
3) Expiration Dates
- Expiration dates keep you in control of who has parking passes. It is best practice to issue new parking permits annually. This will keep people from misusing your passes.
4) Color-Code Parking Permits
- Colored parking permits are great when you have people parking in specific zones. You can easily identify a person is in the wrong zone and cite them appropriately.
Do you need parking passes? J. O'Brien can create custom parking passes for your facility.